Friday, November 9, 2012

interview reports and preparations for the first & second ones


Preparation for the first interview
            kandies is my friend’s girlfriend. I met her one day when we were going to Minneapolis. I arranged with her the time and where we have to meet to do the interview. Two days later, we reserved a room in the library for one hour. At the same time I brought my phone to record the interview.
Interview report for the first one
            First interview in my life was recording is weird. I was so nerves at that time, although the weather was cold and I was sweating. My main goal was trying catch up that girl when she talks, because my dilemma is cannot understand those ate words when American people talk. Also, I have to prepare for the next question during her answer for the last question. That experience made me faster understand some of the quick answer than before.

 

Preparation for the second interview
            Ashley was my friend’s girlfriend also. I talked with my friend Adnan to arrange an appointment with his girlfriend. Indeed, he was the main person for that interview because he was the third person setting with Ashley and me. During the recording the environment was nerves for Ashley and me too. The reason was Adnan setting with us. She was not wanted to tell him to leave also, I cannot tell him that. In addition, the interview was at Adnan’s house and recorded by my phone.
Interview report for the second one
            The second interview was kind of boring because Ashley was she and nerves. That is because her boyfriend was with us. Also, that is made me do not feel the exact feeling for the first interview, because she was answering the question slowly and not impulsive. But, Adnan’s presence was helping me to attack the interviewee by the questions and try to not be nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment