Challenges and benefits of interviewing an international student
Link: Evaluation of the essays of the group.
Link: Evaluation of the essays of the group.
Two years in Saint Cloud without Native
American friends. If we walk around the campus and looking for the
international students, we are going to see most of them walking alone or with
friends from the same country where they are from. Making international or Native friends
has several challenges and benefits for us.
There is many puzzles I say while I am talking with other
people are not from my home country. Different accent that I talk is making my communication
very hard with Native American. For example, if American say “ haa?” as they
did not get what I said to them, I usually lose my mind, because I change one
letter from either way “a” to “e” or the opposites. Also, while they talk I am
trying to catch them to make to flew for our conversation is going up. In addition,
because in Minnesota they speak fast I usually thinking away from them to make
other questions for the new interview and I want it to be as long as I can.
There are several purposes that I want from my interviews. First
of all, make potential friends from everywhere. That is making me happy and
fell as I live in my home country, greeting everybody in the street while I
walk. Second, to get more knowledge’s about other countries. For example, places
to visit in India and more about the actors those I saw in movies. Finally, all
these reasons make me practice the English language skills. Also, it is going
to help me to have a greet accent while I am talking with Natives.
All these reasons I said make me without Native American for
two years living in Saint Cloud. The very hard one is Challenges and the second
is benefits from the interviews international and Natives student in Saint
Cloud State University.
No comments:
Post a Comment