I am Dhurgham AL Saffar, I am from Saudi Arabia. In the East cost of Saudi Arabia. As what I sayed, I speak Arabic as the first language. I came to the U.S.A to study the major that I love which is occupational therapy. I studied it before I came to the U.S.A in Jordan for three years. But, I came here to learn the English language too. I do not want to make misstakes when I speaking or witing. I want to feel comfortable during speaches insted of stresful. hopefully I pass this course with all skills those are looking for from the instructor. also, I want to tell you about something I am going to do it after two semesters, which is I will transfare from Saint Cloud State University to Eastern Michgin University in Annarber, Michgin. in countrast, SCSU they do not have the major that i want to study. I just want to complete some specific courses are required from me to transfare to that university I minshed it before.
In addition, there are so much people asking me about reasons that made me choose that major. It was compining with my life's environment. I lived with funny familly contain of five sisters and four brithers, if I would count myself, we are going to five brothers and five sisters. I am before the last one. I have three sisters are nurses. Each one is specialest difrintlly than other. One of them in kedny clinic, second in the eyes, and the thuird one for children and brgnint women. because of that they always was talking with me in a midical cases.
No comments:
Post a Comment